03/07/17 - Version 3
We are happy to present our new release, which features the following changes:
We hope you are going to like it. If you have any problems or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We have reassembled our Cam-1 transcriptomic and genomic reads into a new dataset.
- We have included the complete InterPro scan dataset, so now you can search by InterPro ID or GO term.
- We have removed all unannotated and non-primary transcripts ( based on CDS length ), leaving clean dataset of 12722 genes.
- We have added HMMER to MarpoDB feature, so now you can search for candidates using STOCKHOLM - formatted sequence alignments.
- You can now assign names for genes, when you star them (only for registred users).